Monday, February 11, 2008

spidysense

As a women or a mom have you had that strong feeling something is wrong very wrong?Mine has been going off ever since I spoke to a cop friend last night. As I mentioned before I am nieve.Now after some educating I am freaking out.The family J is living with are not exactly the perfect family. I know the son steals and the house has been suspected of selling drugs there.The money I gave him was it for the car? Was it for selling drugs, or using?man my heart is going to explode.Oh god please help my son if he is doing this, I don't know what to do! Please tell me my son is not wasting the life I worked so hard to keep safe and healthy.

2 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Aw honey! I am praying for you. I hope you get some answers. I will call tomorrow, do you have time for a coffee this week?

shay said...

oh no! I'm still praying. your heart must be just breaking and aching.

Hugs!