Friday, February 1, 2008

The other side, the other side,the other side of me

Hanna montanna fan? I know every song seen every show....yes I have girls

I keep two blogs, it's almost like I am two, or want to express myself differently or be seen differently.
When my mom was healthy I shared everything with her, good, bad and everything inbetween. When I found out she was sick and going to die, my role as a daughter changed. From relying on her for strength, I know had to be there for her. I stopped sharing anything not so pretty, she dind't need that.
One thing I really disliked about my sister in the past was she focussed on the negative, she would go on for hours about how crappy everything in her life was. Understandable as her kids are not nice people and she has a hard life.
I don't want to be like that and one of the reasons I started a blog was to have some place to vent and realease bad energy. I created another blog to share good an positive in my life. Maybe it will be here too, but mostly vents and to do sanity checks...lol
I read a few blogs and I see extreams...the perfect family with the perfect husband...then I see the kaos...yeah someone like me!
We are not alone in Mommy/wife hell!
Funny thing the other day, I left this blog open and hubby was reading it, I was stressed, I don't want him to read it I felt uncomfortable, I'm not sure why. I don't hubby slam...YET. Just not sure if I wanted him to read about my inner self. Seems weird I know , we have been together almost 17 years.
I am unsure if I should link the blogs......or keep a low profile letting only a select few view my rubber room thoughts.
I am not always upset, angry or unhappy.I feel I just need a place to get it out so I don't end of sick or loose my friends to my constant bitching.
My happy blog link will be on the side...check out the other side of me too !

1 comment:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

aw, we love every side of you:)