Saturday, January 5, 2008

a prayer

After reading my friends blog, I am sitting here litteraly crying my eyes out. My heart breaks for her as she lost her little one.
I am beyond words, I am beyond knowing what to say to her, I just hope she knows despite her strong desire to push people away from her, I will always be there for her.
I find my self sitting here feeling guilty, for not being able to truly understand what she must be feeling , yet as a mom of 4 it would have been and still is one of my worst nightmares.
I found my self very hesitant to speak with god or ask of god anything, I feel unworthy, but if a prayer asked by me to heal her broken heart can be answered, I would be forever greatful.

1 comment:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

My heart has been breaking for her as well, praying for her every day. So awful!