Tuesday, May 1, 2007

ADDICTION




What would I do without my computer and the Internet?

Take a walk, clean my house spend time with my family? Lol...no really ... I am truly addicted to this amazing technology!

I have been able to start and sustain my home businesses, search for advice on medical info when my kids are ill, help with home work...otherwise I'm sure they would fail...as I am not smarter then the average 8th grader despite my college education. :)
I absolutely have switched to the dark side of scrapbooking...lol...I just love digi scraping! I am not sure what to do with all the stickers and paper I have purchased over the past 16 years!

I have also managed to keep my sanity (somewhat) by meeting and chatting other great moms from all over the world. How else could any normal mom have this oppertunity!

ohhhhh and did I mention the great pass time of shopping and E-BAY!!!!! that is a totally different story :)

Now I fear this BLOG life will be my new fix......but I almost feel like I need two of them though....one for venting, complaining and sorting out my mental state and one for sharing my wonderful kids and family adventures and positive thinking only site....guess it will depend on the time of month...lol
Well that is all for now......off to do some house work before the wild bunch comes home

hugs!









2 comments:

shay said...

It's good to stumble across you here!
I have yet to switch to the dark side but am also not using my loads of stickers and paper either lol. My girls use them to make "crafts" (read: messes)

I know what you mean about the 2 different blogs. I feel like I need one where I can be totally anonymous but maybe I'd better not lol.
Shay

beyond the desperate housewife said...

You have to try! I love to make cards so hopefully I will eventually use everything up.

I'm going to do my best to be the POSITIVE blogger.....but we'll see the other side may escape once in a while!!