Monday, April 30, 2007

Stir Crazy

Spring has sprung and I haven't quite recovered from my winter hibernation of 8 months!

My home is is desperate need of spring cleaning(again this month), but can't seem to motivate my butt today.

Today I feel like I am on a spinning Merry-go-round with my tongue out spinning faster and faster...I feel like I need to get out of my skin but just can't? Does this make sense to any of you mom's out there?

I'm so ready for peace and quiet.......3 down one to go....and no it's not the toddler!

Another big day tomorrow, gymboree with the DC ( demon child) and grocery shopping with the Lurker.....not looking forward to another $800 grocery bill.....Why do they eat so much!!!

My goal for tomorrow...clean DC's room and get ready for another "i've out grown it sale"...yeah...not enthusiastic at all! but so need to get rid of more crap....and not to eat so much. I know the moods and the munchies is just hormonal.....but I'm so tired of
them :(

Well I'm off to veg in front of the T.V....great habit I know, my one of MANY!!

1 comment:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

I can't believe you are blogging! woo hoo! I am vegging in front of my computer now, my usual:) I cleaned my fridge today, i feel accomplished;)
love ya!